| Our vision
|Why should you choose Digital Marketing?|
- QUALITY. "Digital Marketing” is accredited by the world wide known, prestigious “Chartered Institute of Marketing“ (CIM) organization. (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners. Vilnius University Business School has joined forces with CIM to give „Digital Marketing“ study program‘s students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through the CIM Accredited Degree partnership. CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and their content is reflected in our own degrees which ensures we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
- UNIQUENESS. It is the only study program of this kind in Lithuania. Here it is possible to deepen your knowledge in both traditional and digital marketing. The program is taught by professionals from Lithuania and abroad who share their unique professional experience with students.
- FLEXIBILITY AND VARIETY. This study is perfect while working. There is a wide range of forms of learning, from traditional lectures and seminars to individual, group consultations and projects. You will not be bored!
- VERSATILITY. Marketing professionals are needed in every business which wants to take advantage of rapidly changing technology. As a result, graduates of this program can successfully work in corporate marketing departments ranging from retail, media, tourism to financial and insurance services, real estate and information technology, as well as research and consulting companies, telecommunications and online businesses.
|Skills you will get|
- DIGITAL MARKETING FROM A to Z. You will be able to make decisions and execute marketing activities both in the local and international market, as well as divide complex problems into specific tasks.
- STRATEGY OF DIGITAL MARKETING. You will be able to choose the most appropriate marketing actions for your business in the digital space.
- ANALYTICAL SKILLS. You will be able to analyze marketing data and understand consumer behavior in the digital space.
- WORKING WITH COMMUNICATION. You will be able to give critical evaluation of marketing communication and plan digital marketing actions.
Enrolment Conditions and Requirements
According to the competition people must have:
a bachelor's degree (university diploma) in Business and Management or in Management and Business Administration or Economics;
a bachelor's degree (university diploma) or equivalent, and have at least 20 credits in business and / or economics;
a bachelor's degree or an equivalent university diploma in other field and have at least one year's work experience in a field related to the desired / intended study program.
Structure of the competitive score
VS*0,3 + D*0,2 + P*0,5
VS – the average of diploma appendix (appendix) grades, except for graduation thesis and / or final exam (s);
D - grade of the final thesis and / or final exam (average grade) or average grade of the final examination;
P - motivation assessment
Applicants must complete the following motivation assessment form
Have questions? Contact us!
el. p. ,
tel. +370 612 46 044