These days as well as in the future, managing sustainable finances is especially relevant. The sector of finance needs leaders who are able to think and act in a strategic and innovative way while applying insights and ideas for sustainable business development.
In this program, students will gain valuable knowledge and skills in financing sustainable business development, business optimization, application of modern financial technologies such as Blockchain / Fintech, sustainable investment and risk management, sustainable financial management and decision making in business.
At VU Business school, we take a sincere interest in your professional development and growth. You will acquire practical, modern know-how in financial markets and investments, increasing your employability and empowering your career!
Who should study in this programme?
- Those who have a vision to empower their career in the rapidly expanding finance industry;
- Future business leaders on the global stage;
- Proactive and ambitious individuals who are motivated to acquire the academic and practical skills needed for a deeper understanding of the financial world;
- Those who want to develop a sustainable business and understand how to manage the finances of sustainable business;
- Those who follow global financial markets and investment management news and trends;
- Company executives who want to know how to make sustainable financial management decisions in business.
|Why should you choose Sustainable Corporate Finance & Investment?|
- Program is held entirely in English;
- International and multicultural opportunities;
- Improvement aligned with your job. Studying complements your work, allowing you to deepen your knowledge of possible sustainable financial and investment management solutions and the situations you actually face in your work;
- Opportunity to learn from the most successful. The lecturers of the program are experienced professionals from the world of finance, who are successfully climbing the career ladder in various fields of finance;
- Less talk, more work. The number of theoretical lectures in the Sustainable Corporate Finance and Investments study program is minimal.
- Students apply their work experience and new knowledge by experimenting, developing projects, consulting and sharing ideas with each other;
- The program is taught by professionals from Lithuania and abroad.
Students learn the advanced knowledge needed for a career:
- in large corporations;
- in treasury management;
- in corporate venturing or other finance areas;
- in corporate banking;
- venture capital, private equity, or asset management.
Graduates of this program can successfully work as the leaders in finance and development departments of domestic and international companies, in management positions of financial institutions (banks, insurance and leasing companies, pension and investment fund management companies) or as financial business consultants in local and foreign companies, manage international projects in the public sector or build their own sustainable business.
In the future, students will be able to attract and successfully use the company's financial resources for transformation into sustainable business and activities by creating their own business or working in corporate finance departments.
Have questions? Contact us!
el. p. ,
tel. +370 612 46 044